Some comments and instructions in this page are for audio browsers and users who browse this site with screen readers. If you can see this paragraph and you are not using a text-only or screen reader browser, either the style sheet for screen viewing didn't load (if so, click on "refresh" to reload the style sheet), or you need to use a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards-supporting browser that has full XHTML 1.0 Transitional and Strict and cascading style sheet (CSS) level 2 support.
For additional information, see the Accessibility Design and Features page.
The following is the left side navigation menu for the page.
The following is the main content for the page.
Things dogs must try to remember
- The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
- I will not eat the cat's food before, or after, they eat it.
- I do not need to suddenly stand up straight when I'm lying under the coffee table.
- I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
- "Kitty box crunchies" are not food.
- I will not throw up in the car.
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
- I will not lick my human's face after eating animal poop.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
- I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell them.
- The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are mom's and dad's laps.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not steal mom's underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.
- Neither will I play tug-of-war with dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
- I will not wake mommy up by sticking my cold, wet nose up her bottom end.
- I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for mom's driver's licence and registration.
—Received in e-mail—original author unknown.
Return to the top
Return to the Dogs' Leads